Property insurance coverage protect your property from unexpected events like fire damage, acts of mother nature, rain, wind, hail, hurricanes, tornadoes, and Flooding and many other mishaps that happen many time beyond your control.

Because the needs of every property owner are different, so are there insurance coverage needs, so our property insurance underwriting team provide products or services that vary around your needs, having property insurance helps keep your world in order if something should happento your property many times it’s your most valuable asset.

Insurance Corner offer property insurance coverage for many different types of property structures, maximizing your savings without minimizing protection, we offer you choices, get a property insurance quote now, apply online or call 346 -200-9559

Property Insurance Coverage

Homeowners what is covered

The Structure of Your House. Your homeowners’ policy pays to repair or rebuild your home if it is damaged or destroyed by fire, hurricane, hail, lightning or other disasters listed in your policy. It will not pay for damage caused by a flood, earthquake or routine wear and tear.

Personal property coverage is the type of insurance that can help protect the items in your home, like your furniture. Your belongings are likely worth much more than you might think, and if they're damaged or lost, personal property coverage could help you cover the cost of replacing them.

Liability protection - Liability covers you against lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage that you or family members cause to other people

Additional living expenses – ALE pays the additional costs of living away from home if you cannot live there due to damage from an insured disaster. It covers hotel bills, restaurant meals and other costs, over and above your usual living expenses, incurred while your home is being rebuilt.

In summary a property insurance policy provides financial reimbursement to the owner or renter of a structure and its contents, in the event of damage or theft. Property insurance can include homeowner’s insurance, renter’s insurance, flood insurance and earthquake insurance.

This is only a quick summary of the many benefits of a Homeowner policy, have a conversation with an Insurance Corner professional today complete our online questionnaire to schedule a call back.

Dwelling Insurance Coverage

Dwelling policy are sometime called investment property insurance or even second home insurance, commonly used to insure only the structure or dwelling.

Dwelling insurance is a type of insurance that covers the structure of your property and offer optional personal property coverage. It's similar to homeowner's insurance but less comprehensive. ... Dwelling insurance covers certain and specific perils, hazards that can damage your property.

Standard dwelling insurance coverage consist of, lightning, fire, wind, hail, sleet, smoke, explosions, falling objects, vandalism and theft.

There three types of dwelling insurance policy offered depend on where you live.

DP-1, (the DP-1 which pays all losses on an ACV (Actual Cash Value) basis.) DP-2 and DP-3 (Forms DP-2 & DP-3 combine the fair rental value and additional living expense coverage for up to 20% of the Coverage A limit without additional charge.

  • Reasonable repairs-protect against further damage. 10% of the Coverage A amount which is an ADDITIONAL AMOUNT of insurance).
  • Debris Removal
  • Improvements-up to 10% of the Coverage C limit
  • Fire Department Service Charge $500
  • World-Wide Coverage-10% of the Coverage C limit while anywhere in the world.
  • Plants
  • Property Removed

Flood Insurance Coverage

The cause of the flooding meaning. Damage caused by a sewer backup is only covered by flood insurance if it's a direct result of flooding; the damage is not covered if the backup is caused by some other problem.

What covered by flood insurance?

Essential systems in the home. This includes electrical and plumbing systems, furnaces, water heaters, central air conditioners, heat pumps, and sump pumps. It also includes cisterns and the water in them, fuel tanks and the fuel in them, solar energy equipment, water tanks and pumps.

Appliances – refrigerators, ranges, and built-in appliances like dishwashers, washing machines, and dryers are all usually covered. So are portable window AC/Hear unites, and freezers and food in them, however the food inside your refrigerators is not covered.

Carpeting and window treatments– if you have permanently installed carpeting over an unfinished floor, or any other kinds of carpets over wooden floors, if you have laminate flooring and hard wood flooring your policy should cover them. Your policy should also include window blinds and curtains.

Permanently installed paneling, wallboard, bookcases, and cabinets. If you have to replace your cabinets, your policy will pay only for the ones that were damaged. That means that if some cabinets were ruined but others were not affected you might have trouble getting cabinets that match the older ones.

Foundation walls, anchorage systems, and staircases attached to the building. There is an exclusion for “loss caused directly by earth movement even if the earth movement is caused by flood.”

A detached garage, used for limited storage or parking. You can use up to 10 percent of your total building coverage toward your garage, but that amount will be subtracted from the total amount of building coverage available to you.

Personal property. This includes clothing, furniture, and electronic equipment—though only if they're not stored in the basement.

Certain valuables. Your policy is likely to cover items such as original artwork and furs, up to $2,500 in value.

Other coverage. Some events are covered even if they're not strictly floods, like groundwater seepage and mudslides. These would include a neighbor's above-ground swimming pool collapsing and water flows into your home, or a water main break that damages your home and at least one other in your neighborhood. However, damage caused by a sewer backup is only covered if it's a direct result of flooding.

Federal flood insurance coverage is also capped at $250,000 per building and $100,000 for contents, though you can purchase policies with lower limits. Higher coverage limits are available for nonresidential structure and contents policies.

Customize Proposal, tell us about yourself and the property


More Property Insurance Coverage Choices

Enter Zip Code: